1+1=1 Gallery shows new work and Back-Gallery favorites by all 16 artists we represent in the exhibit, All-Artist-Winter-Review.
Exhibit will be open from February 5 through April 12, 2016. Featured artists are Patty Ceglio, Nancy Goughnour, Gregg Edelen, Andrea Cross Guns, Marybeth Shaughnessy, Tim Carney, John Andrew, Susan Mattson, Jean Albus, Samantha Briegel, Sarah Magar, Maureen Shaughnessy, Trudy Skari, Peter Shaughnessy and Wilbur Rehmann.
Future Exhibit Schedule
- April 15 – May 17: “One-Off” (Tina Albro and Maureen Shaughnessy)
- June 3 – July19: “b&w+1” (April Coppini, Mary Shaughnessy, Patty Ceglio, Maureen Cole)
- July 22 – Sept 4: “Elements: Earth Air Fire Water” (Tim Carney, John Andrew, Jean Albus, Gregg Edelen, Trudy Skari, Peter Shaughnessy, Nancy Goughnour)
- Sept: TBA
- Oct 21 – Nov 15: “Young Voices” (artists age 9 to 13 from summer art classes)
- Nov 18 – Jan 6: “Small Works Holiday Show” (all gallery artists)