1+1=1 Gallery shows new work and Back-Gallery favorites by all 16 artists we represent in the exhibit, All-Artist-Winter-Review.
Exhibit will be open from February 5 through April 12, 2016. Featured artists are Patty Ceglio, Nancy Goughnour, Gregg Edelen, Andrea Cross Guns, Marybeth Shaughnessy, Tim Carney, John Andrew, Susan Mattson, Jean Albus, Samantha Briegel, Sarah Magar, Maureen Shaughnessy, Trudy Skari, Peter Shaughnessy and Wilbur Rehmann.
You are cordially invited to the Opening Reception Friday evening February 5, 2016
Reception 5 to 8pm at the gallery
Appetizers, Desserts, Wine 6 – 8pm
Please join us, meet the artists of our gallery and enjoy a fun evening!
Gallery hours: Monday through Saturday 11am to 6pm. Call 406-431-9931 for more information, or check our Facebook page for recent updates. We are also available by appointment if you cannot make it to the gallery during our usual hours. Thanks for stopping by! ~ Maureen
Future Exhibit Schedule
- April 15 – May 17: “One-Off” (Tina Albro and Maureen Shaughnessy)
- June 3 – July19: “b&w+1” (April Coppini, Mary Shaughnessy, Patty Ceglio, Maureen Cole)
- July 22 – Sept 4: “Elements: Earth Air Fire Water” (Tim Carney, John Andrew, Jean Albus, Gregg Edelen, Trudy Skari, Peter Shaughnessy, Nancy Goughnour)
- Sept: TBA
- Oct 21 – Nov 15: “Young Voices” (artists age 9 to 13 from summer art classes)
- Nov 18 – Jan 6: “Small Works Holiday Show” (all gallery artists)