An Art Gallery Non-Art Sale – Last Event at 1+1=1 Gallery
Mark your calendars for August 4th and 5th for a fun garage-sale type of event complete with watermelon and other cold refreshments.
We’re offering a collection of things we no longer need or have room to store. We even have a few pieces of original artwork the gallery purchased or was given, that we just can’t keep for our home, so we’re letting these go to new homes at very low prices.
DATES: August 4th and 5th
WHAT TIME: 10am to 4pm
WHERE: 434 North Last Chance Gulch, Helena MT
WHAT: Refreshments, low prices on everything that’s left in the gallery, plus a giveaway pile.
Some of the following items are for sale at incredibly low prices. Others will be in the Free Pile. See something at the sale, in person, that you really want but it’s too much $? Make us an offer.
- Retail shop card display carousel
- Lino block printing tools (brayers, cutters, and supplies)
- Many, many new art frames
- Strings of holiday lighting
- Display stands for plates and small framed art
- Canvases, Sketchbooks
- Sketching supplies: pencil sets, pens, inks, erasers, pencil sharpeners, pastels, charcoal sets
- Painting supplies: paints, paint brushes, texture tools, palettes, watercolor sets
- Sets of chalk pastels and oil pastels
- Collage-making supplies – OMG my collection of cool flotsam and jetsam for collage, assemblage and mixed media art!
- Tapes, glues, glue guns and sticks, scissors, Xacto knives, paper cutters
- Decorative magnet-making supplies
- A big box of beading supplies & tools
- Buttons, vintage glass mosaic tiles, Japanese washi tape
- Vintage books for art projects, artist journals, etc
- Crafting supplies, rubber stamps, decorative papers, die-cutting tools
- Card-making supplies
- Drawing boards
- Did I mention lots of paint brushes?
- Art bins
- Vintage film canisters from 1949 to 1954
- Containers for art-making, studio supplies and art materials
- Boxes and containers of many personalities
- Shelf unit (assembly required)
- Floating shelves and pedestals
- Lighted Glass Display Cases with Brazilian Cherry, by Tim Carney
- Light fixtures, spotlights, table lamp, paper lanterns
- Holiday craft supplies, gift wrapping, ribbons, baker’s twine collection on a stand
- Christmas tree stand, other holiday decorations
- Ceramics we used in the gallery (some for serving food and beverages at receptions.) Mostly handmade cups, mugs, serving plates, salad plates, bowls, vases
- Barware and other glassware
- All kinds of utensils, knives, corkscrews, a large beverage dispenser
- Paper party supplies
- A very cool tutu and giant butterfly wings
- Photo booth props (for parties?)
- Lots of pristine foam core
- Vintage stuff: mid century radio, a kitchen scale, little dolls, old darts, Japanese items
- Maureen’s lovely antique and vintage hankie collection
- Weird stuff you’d only find in a sale by Maureen
- Miscellaneous tools such as screwdrivers, pliers, wrenches, etc
- And … a bunch of surprises!
Sneak Peeks – there is lots more. Come early for the best choice